Friday, September 5, 2014

Sebastoposts

(Facebook post:) 
"Ok Sebastopol~ I know a lot has changed since I've been down and out, but how could ANYONE not have told me the new Community Market in Sebastopol is open until 10PM EVERY DAY?!?! This is epic. This is life changing. I no longer have to go to Old Main and ask if they serve almond milk."
(For non-locals, Old Main is a downtown bar.)

A friend sent this to me.  It was posted in her parents group:
My husband and I are looking to rent out a studio on our property that we recently fixed up.  Off 116 in northwest Sebastopol....
Small kitchen and garden space.  Non-smokers only.  Pretty views of orchards, quiet space, okay to use our kitchen when we are gone on the weekends.  We interviewed some people last week and would like to save some time by letting potential applicants know the following:
-If your income is sporadic, that probably isn't something that you should mention in the first 5 minutes.
-You can use our kitchen when we are gone and yes, you will find bacon and red meat and other junk foods in our kitchen.  And yes, we feed our kids sugar.
-My husband and I are monogamous.  Period.
-While we do not care personally if you smoke marijuana, please don't come to the interview reeking of it.  And you can not use the large walk-in closet for any illegal activity.

Regarding Sebastoblog:  "Sebastopol, where all roads lead to Whole Foods."
And from the same reader:  "Your latest update from Sebastopol.  My spirit guide gives this place three and a half stars." 

Man to fellow customer at Community Market:  "I see you're part of the migration over here from Whole Foods."

Young girl at the library to her dad:  "I don't want a boring book like that.  I want to get the book about organic composting."

Whole Foods worker, at the barbeque in front:  "I like doing this.  People are really nice to me, I have some fans.  Every now and then some vegans walk by and yell at me, but that's okay."


Favorite license plate:
OM FREELY




www.facebook.com/sebastoblog







No comments:

Post a Comment