Friday, February 21, 2014

Sebastopol snippets

A 7th grader to his friend:  "That is not a push-up.  That is a really sad downward-facing dog."

Customer, peering at a cracked glass door in the Whole Foods refrigerated section:  "Did someone go postal because they were out of almond milk or something?"

Regarding a young child:
"Does she need to fall asleep and take a nap?"
"I'm not attached to it one way or another."
"Is that because you are Buddhist and you don't believe in attachment?"

"People here cancel on you at the last minute for the strangest reasons.  I'm not talking about being flaky.  Flaky people are everywhere.  I'm talking about why they cancel - like 'I can't meet you, I'm having an emergency session with my astrologist.'"

"Massage!  Reiki!  My chakras!"
"What is this, Sebastopol Tourette's?"
"Aromatherapy!"

And from me:
"You cannot get into my blog by mocking things!"


Status update of the week provided by Daniela:
"Will people judge me for playing Candy Crush at Whole Foods whilst eating Ceres Project food?"*




* (Ceres Project prepares healthy and nutritious food for people with serious illness.)









You can like Sebastoblog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment