Friday, January 9, 2015

Need to find a good astrocartographerphysicistshaman

(From a friend:)  Man, sitting outside of the plaza coffee spot, talking to someone next to him:  "Have you noticed that the kids around here know a lot more about martial arts than in other places?"

Woman, talking on her cell phone in the Whole Foods parking lot:  "She said they are in a white Prius.  Which narrows it down to half the cars in the parking lot."

A man standing in front of me in line at Community Market was explaining why he prefers shopping there rather than at Whole Foods.  His reasons:  "The hot bar is much better and they are not serving the same food they served since the late 90s.  It is less manic over here.  And people don't step right in front of you as you are driving through the parking lot."  (I can attest to the last one.)

I was waiting outside the library and some people were crossing the street.  One remarked something about jay-walking, and another responded:  "I am not jay-walking.  I am joy-walking."

I overheard a woman saying to someone in front of Copperfield's, "I finally am visiting Sebastopol.  I have heard so much about it at Burning Man."

Favorite (local) FB post:
"I've overheard one too many conversations on chakras today.  Lord-- please help me relocate soon."

And several funny comments to the post:
 - Will have to tell Cami about this.  Not sure if she can see, even if I tag her if y'all aren't fb friends?? I mean we are all one anyway, right?
 - My Akashic Astrocartographerphysicistshaman told me during my last colonic that she could see that although Cami is not my FB friend that we are karmically intertwined through the Dolphin Moon Tribe of Atlantis.
 - Move to Brooklyn...  No chakras here.


Favorite license plates of the week:
SYRAAAH
SAGESSE
LUNAR {heart}





www.facebook.com/sebastoblog



No comments:

Post a Comment