Friday, December 26, 2014

Psychic gift shopping

A text conversation between a friend and me, while I was walking through Whole Foods:
I can understand lavender lotion and lavender eye pillows.  But I just walked by lavender almonds.
Seriously??  Where are u?
Whole Foods.
{laughing emoji}  I should have guessed.
That could be a good snack when you are hungry and a little agitated.
Ask if they have any chamomile pistachios.
Or kava kava cashews.
Those would be great!  For smoothies late at night when you're also stressed!
I think you may be on to something.

A worker at a local store shared with me one of her customer's remarks: "I do much better with my family when my pyschic helps me pick out Christmas gifts."

I was waiting in line for the bathroom at Whole Foods and a woman in front of me asked (surveying a flier), "What is tantric numerology?"  The women in front of her responded, "I don't know what regular numerology is, so I'm really not the right person to ask."

My friend was taking out her cat litter on the evening of Christmas and it ended up spilling all over her porch.  She told me, "I had litter and crap all over my porch right in front of my front door.  It didn't seem like a good omen.  At the very least, I knew my crystal-at-the-right-angle roommate was going to tell me this was really bad feng shui."

I took a walk at Ragle Park on Christmas day, and what was amusing to me was that it was the hipster-dressed solstice/pagan looking people who kept wishing me Merry Christmas.  (Not even a generic "happy holidays.")

License plate of the week:
PIN DOC

Most notable west county Christmas present:
A wall hanging of the different Chinese meridians in the body cross-represented with Chinese, Vedic or Zodiac astrology.

Happy holidays from Kwan Yin!
(note the chakras hanging in the window)














2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete