Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dates and updates

On a Saturday evening, sitting outside Community Market...

Gentleman, to a group of women:  "Can I join this table of goddess women?"
One of the goddesses:  "Only if you promise not to use that word."

Guy, pushing a drink back toward his pal.  "Nothing sweetened with dates.  Or coconut, or rice syrup.  I just want a good old-fashioned refined sugar buzz."

Woman passing by, "I've never heard so many people talk about tea as they do around here.  It's like I'm in the English countryside or something."

At the table next to me:  "Your weekend update from west county.  People are meditating... people are doing yoga...  people are writing in their dream journals, and buying organic fruit.  Thank you and good night.  May your third eye dream pleasant things."

Favorite Community Market customer comment:
"Why do you need all this information?  People in Sebastopol don't bounce checks."

Favorite blog comment of the week:
"I miss Sebastopol!  My little zen utopia of a town."

Bumper sticker:  "What would Kali do?"



(You can like Sebastoblog on Facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/sebastoblog








No comments:

Post a Comment