Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sebastopol snippets cont.

"I know - ginger lemonade.  Lavender lemonade.  Honey lemonade.  Can't we find some place we can just get normal lemonade?"

Small sign on a coffeehouse table:  "Reserved 6-8 for a meeting of the Preppy Astrologists"

"And folks were getting upset.  I was like, 'Calm down.  Everyone relax.  Chill out.  Take some kava kava pills.'"

Woman sitting outside Community Market:  "Yes, the person sitting next to me was a hippie.  Or as I like to call them, a 'hipper-than-thou.'"

"Remember the old days when you could just make a cake that wasn't gluten-free?  When you could serve ice cream without having to have a dairy-free alternative available as well?  When you could have diet Coke at a birthday party and not get lectured about it?  Life was simpler before I moved here."


Favorite Sebastoblog comment:
"Your latest update from Sebastopol, CA.  Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your sign."









No comments:

Post a Comment